RTG has its own in house Vegetation Control Department which consists of a highly skilled workforce trained to the nationally recognised National Proficiency Test Council (NPTC).
RTG not only specialise in the railway infrastructure for vegetation management, we also have a highly motivated skilled workforce that are trained to work in the UK utility sector (UK Power Networks) and other sectors of arboriculture works.
Examples of our core vegetation control activities are:-
- Major site clearance on and off the railway Cess and walkway vegetation control;
- Depot vegetation control;
- Signal Sighting Clearance of leaf fall areas;
- Herbicide treatment on and off the railway;
- Clearance of embankments prior to construction works;
- Dangerous tree removal;
- Structure clearances;
- Tree Preservation Order council liaison.
RTG also carry out non-railway vegetation management;
Large and small site clearance for building and landscaping companies;
Utility Works around the utility sector; and Managing vegetation on the British Waterways.
RTG uses the most up to date equipment, all approved to the required standards.We are always looking to incorporate new technology and equipment, not only to reduce costs for the client, but also to reduce the impact on the environment.
- UK Power Networks
- BTS Group
- Canal River Trust
- Hayward and Barret
- Island Landscapes